Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for an Enterprise Asset Management Business Process Specialist. This is a 12-month contract located in Calgary, Alberta.
What you will be doing…
- Collect and document business requirements for implementing the EAM system, including but not limited to:
- Integrity, including Reliability Engineering
- Operations, including Technical Performance
- Operational Risk
- Asset/Commercial Performance
- Asset Data and Information
- Facilitate sessions to collaborate on new process and practice development, continuous improvements, and clearly defined end-to-end process flows.
- Create process and practice documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for EAM stakeholders.
- Conduct maturity assessments against existing processes and practices to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes and practices are achieving the desired results and participate in problem resolution.
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to ensure that all users understand the EAM processes and practices and are suitably knowledgeable and competent to succeed in their roles.
- Senior level communication and other knowledge support for EAM through preparing materials for presentation to the Program Steering Committee and stakeholders.
- Identify issues and risks and bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of EAM program management.
- Maintain a complete understanding of EAM and all the associated processes and practices.
- Related university degree or equivalent technical training.
- Experience with process and practice requirements & analysis/design/documentation.
- Strong facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management capabilities and comfortable in dealing with front line to senior leaders.
- Strong computing skills including proficiency with Visio or other process documentation software and MS Office suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making within scope of responsibility.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to handle sensitive and complex issues with sound judgment, tact, and discretion.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Highly adaptable, resilient, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to Haves
- Asset Management domain experience.
- Significant business transformation project experience.
- Six Sigma experience
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.