Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility companies in Missouri? They are currently looking for a GIS Technician to support their facility in Sunset Hills, Missouri. If you are interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide QA/QC support for primary realignment and conversion activities.
- Research resolution of Problem Action Resolution (PARs) resulting from primary realignment and conversion activities.
- Participate in projects to develop and improve the GIS system model and related applications.
- Using GIS Software, post as-built changes required due to construction projects, Maintain and update landbase (e.g., subdivisions, municipal annexations, roads, etc.) and Coordinate resolution of error reports including TLM, OAS and ADMS.
- Check finished mapping and detailed drawings for quality, accuracy, and adherence to standards.
- Associates Degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field is required, preferably in Computer-Aided Design or Engineering Technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Proficiency with GIS, MicroStation, Auto CAD, or other CAD-related software preferred.
- One or more years of experience in designing, analyzing, or interpreting construction drawings preferred.
- Experience in utility design, construction, or supervision including distribution line, surveying, and estimating with knowledge of utility standards, procedures, and distribution systems preferred.