Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in North Carolina? They are currently looking for an Applications Developer to support their facility in Charlotte, NC. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Applications Developer
Duration: August 2020
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Applications Developer….
- Maintains and enhances existing applications.
- Troubleshoots and debugs SharePoint and Microsoft PowerBI applications, including user and system interface functionality.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability ex.
- Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Microfot Teams, Advanced Microsoft Excel & SQL dB.
- Maintains records and job aides to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Create, modify, and implement information technology solutions based on defined requirements and coordinates development efforts on maintained applications.
- Extensive programming SME knowledge with the ability to teach and directs other programmers and non-programmers in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, MSRS, ETL, Microsoft Analysis Services, Assists with testing and migrating code through various environments & test regions.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards. Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
- Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- 5-10 years as an Certified IT Application Developer or equivalent.
- Four or more years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis and experience with Agile engagements.
- Expert coding skills in 1 or more standard languages.
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Effective communication skills. Advanced experience with schema/database design, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.