On behalf of our client we are looking for an office administrator to join our clients team on a long term contractual basis (1+ year.) Working within their maintenance division, they will assist the department in various daily operations and office support.
• Validate, Create, Communicate and Publish daily multi-craft SAP schedule.
• Complete daily time confirmations
• Update and close work orders / notifications upon completion.
• Sourcing suppliers (vendors) and processing invoices.
• Coordinating meetings, events and other similar activities.
• Manage maintenance PM documents and files.
• Assist Planner / Scheduler to handle schedule breaker material ordering.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
• SAP or other CMMS Well-organized
• Must have own transportation
• Professional, strong work ethic
• Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Customer Service
Hours are Monday thru Friday 7am – 3:30pm. However some overtime and weekends may occur during peak periods.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.