We are seeking Project Coordinator who will manage the interactions in a matrix/cross-functional organization structure in order to ensure timely execution of implementation and validation activities in Marlborough, MA.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for imaging modalities that are used in medical imaging procedures
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Project Management for all Upstream Field actions,
- At the request of the Product Manager generates and / or coordinates the FAP (Field Action Plan).
- Creates a FAP and communicates with Global Service Engineering (GSE).
- Works with GSE to Assure that the FA team drafts the Customer Notification letter (CNL), Action Plan (FAP) and acquires approval for the FAP.
- Leads and coordinates and closes the FMI program as assigned.
- Product draft and send Consignee/Customer Refusal Documents.
- Integrate with Regional commercial teams to insure appropriate customers are identified and engaged.
- Integrate with Quality Assurance teams to insure a coordinated effort.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, biotechnology, cell biology, biochemistry or equivalent experience (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 4 years progressive experience in a technical field or project management).
- Project management experience in a biopharmaceutical production / cGMP environment.
- An understanding of quality, sales and support processes, single use products knowledge.
- Ability to work effectively across functions to deliver results and execute multiple commitments within the Global Environment.
- Experience with and understanding of the methods of validation in GxP environment.
- Strong knowledge of relevant industrial standards such as GAMP5, ASTM E2500, ISPE, ICH.
- Multitasking abilities to drive critical issues simultaneously.
- Resourcefulness, commitment, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office products
- Excellent skills in MS Project
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.