Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for an “Financial Manager” to support their facility in East Cleveland, OH. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Prepares and reviews financial reports and analyses, variance reports, and ad hoc reports.
- Validates data from multiple sources and ensures the integrity and accuracy of the data being provided.
- Performs tasks requiring complex and more in-depth analysis to identify financial trends and reporting outcomes and variances.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with data.
- Performs specifically-defined tasks related to the preparation and variance analysis of the annual operating budget.
- Prepares and provides assistance with monthly and quarterly financial statements and other operating reports.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with other finance team members and provides leadership and direction to other finance analysts.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Assisting project teams with financial tracking.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting and finance, SG&A (Selling, General & Administrative Expense)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP, SAP Project Systems, and OneStream.
- Familiarity with payroll accounting processes
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Financial Manager professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.