The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Mask Design Engineer. Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries. The Designer is responsible for creating templates or stencils for microchip processors and other electronic components.
- Variety of Technical and non-repetitive tasks associated with all phases of chip Iayout development, up to and including Unit and Chip-Level Iayout mask design
- Most work is performed in a clean room, wearing protective clothing
- may consult with stakeholders to determine the needs and program requirements of any particular circuit board.
- Must possess strong Iayout design skills, particularly in digital design methods and concepts.
- demonstrated experience with integrated circuit design
- Can develop and maintain Iayout schedules. Must be able to plan, draw, assemble and – Verify highly complex Fubs or units .
- Able to utilize and follow physical and electrical design rules.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable and have experience using the Cadence Editor.