CWB SMAW Shop Welder
- Milton, Ontario
- $25 to $30 per hour
- Days, starting at 6:30 AM
- Temp-to-Perm (Working Interview)
- OT Daily after 8 hours
- CWB SMAW All Position for Carbon Steel required
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the leading Millwright and Fabrication Contractor that works in a variety of Industries that is looking to bring a CWB All Position SMAW Welder to keep up with their customer demands. This position would be starting as a Working Interview to ensure that this is the right fit for you as well as for them but make no mistake, if this is a great fit it will become a permanent position.
As their new SMAW Welder, you will enjoy working in a diverse position that will allow for you to work in a team as well as independently. You will be working in their Fabrication shop where you will be prep materials for many different jobs.
You will be…
- Fabrication and Fitting of guards, platforms, guard rails, etc.
- Building off blueprints and technical drawings
- Working independently or part of a team
- Adhering to company’s safety protocols
Why this is the right job for you…
- Current CWB SMAW All Position for Carbon Steel
- Comfortable asking questions and gaining clarification before starting work
- Aware of material costs and works towards minimizing waste
- Strong communication skills and commitment to safety
- Comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- Own PPE including Welding Helmet, Jackets, Gloves
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.