- North York, Ontario
- Temp-to-Perm (Working Interview)
- $30 to $37 per hour
- Working At Heights and Confined Space Entry or Rescue Preferred
Ian Martin Workforce is working with an integrated, multi-trade contractor that provides a wide range of Petroleum Services. They have an impeccable safety record and focus on safety, quality of work, customer and employee satisfaction.
As their new Petroleum Mechanic, you enjoy working with subject matter experts and others that strive to do the best job possible. You’re accustomed to following strict site safety protocols and know the importance of safety over speed. You’re easy-going with a great personality, can work with just about anyone and want to work with a growing company.
You will be…
- Responsible for scheduled maintenance, repair, installation and modification of pumps and various other equipment.
- Maximizing uptime, quality and production
- Maintaining have a high personal commitment to safety always
- Fitting bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances.
- Aligning and tests equipment to make any necessary adjustments.
- Performing predictive and operational maintenance using procedures such as vibration analysis, and repair or replace defective parts when necessary.
- Services and repairs hydraulic, pneumatic and programmable logic controls.
- Comprehending diagrams and schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures
Why this is the right job for you…
- Valid PM3 Certification; PM1, PM2 or PMH would be considered as well.
- Proven experience working in Oil & Gas or Heavy Industrial industry.
- Licensed 433A Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright) preferred; 442A Industrial Electrician or 309A Maintenance and Construction Electrician, or Pipefitter/Steamfitter would be considered.
- Strong working knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics and PLC program.
- Strong diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair skills required.
- Must be able to read and interpret diagrams and schematics.
- Strong communication skills and commitment to safety
- Thrive in a team-environment, can remain calm under pressure and highly interested in the work being done.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at tiffany.clark(at)ianmartin.com or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.