We are seeking a Cyber Security Compliance Analyst consultant who will be responsible for leading the efforts on DFARS regulations for a 7 months contract assignment in Piscataway, NJ.
Our client is a multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Work collaboratively with business and IT to help them prepare for NIST 800-171 compliance and CMMC certification including; scoping, risk assessment, maturity assessment of current controls, risk/gap remediation plan development, remediation plan, execution, System Security Plan Development, etc.
- Assess current DFARS NIST 800-171 controls compliance status and identify the gaps and remediation plans.
- Lead efforts to implement secure solutions for business units that need to be compliant with DFARS requirements.
- Delivers with minimal supervision, security enhancements activities to protect computer systems, networks and data. This includes analyzing, testing, documenting, implementation/configuration, and support of new security technologies and processes.
- Knowledgeable in risk assessment processes, tracking and remediation of issues identified in audits or assessments.
- Participates in the creation of enterprise security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures).
- Evaluate technical controls and advise appropriate solutions.
- Design and implement cloud-based security monitoring.
- Deliver weekly project briefing to business leader and IT.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- minimum 5 years of experience in information security and regulatory compliance
- Significant experience of implementing NIST 800-171 controls and knowledge of Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements
- Strong knowledge of core IT and Security infrastructures including Active Directory, Microsoft Windows security controls, SIEM, AV, IPS, vulnerability scanners etc.
- Experience in implementing cloud-based monitoring and handling information security incidents
- Experience in Amazon Web Service Gov Cloud or Microsoft Azure Government Cloud
- Experience and knowledge with Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Strong communication and technical skills
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.