Interested in working on nuclear projects ? If so we are currently seeking an Integration Program Coordinator to support nuclear projects. If this sounds like you click apply and lets get the ball rolling!
- Experience With Nuclear Plant Outage Management
- Understand and can produce milestone reports, follow up with PMs to meet outage milestones
- Must be accountable to report plant status to Sr. Management up to and including Executive VP.
- Must attend Direct Report (DR) meetings to report the outage readiness, major issues in the outages
- Chair the outage readiness meetings for BA and BB and evaluate against the outage milestones
- Be the main contact person between PMC and outages to coordinate and sole problems.
- Develop a strong relationship with outage crew and managers to be able have a positive and effective communication during pre-reqs and outage.
- Chair daily outage meetings and review updates and be accountable to collect information and report outage report on behalf of PMC management.
- Understand and review the major projects risks in outage execution and collect mitigation plan updates.