The Ian Martin Group is seeking an Avaya Oceana Consultant for a 6 month contract assignment. Due to current circumstances, this opportunity will require the consultant to work remotely from home during the coming weeks. The situation may be modified as required.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible to perform the continues integration of Avaya Oceana and Avaya Analytics.
Our client is a multinational technology company, that specializes in providing business communications and services.
Looking for someone with:
- Avaya Oceana and Avaya Analytics
- Hands-on engineering support, implementation/integration with Avaya Oceana
- Familiar with Avaya products such as Communication Manager, System Manager, Session Manager, Control Manager, Avaya Experience Portal, Dynamic Self-Service applications and Orchestration Designer
- Understanding of Call Center reporting and database technologies
- Working with both customer IT teams and business teams
- Call Center integration experience
Applicants with Associate degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.