We are seeking an Avaya Enterprise Architect who will be responsible for support of architecture designs to be consumed for global deployments of Avaya Unified Communications (UC) and Contact Center (CC) solutions for a long assignment which would be a 100% Remote Opportunity.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Acts as an independent Avaya Architect and Design Lead in support of architecture designs to be consumed for global deployments of Avaya Unified Communications (UC) and Contact Center (CC) solutions.
- Individual contributor that architects, designs, and documents Avaya CC and UC solutions
- Low-level design includes Avaya Aura solution components and include SIP and CM trunking, dial-plan, network region, IP workbooks, etc.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong Avaya UC and CC experience at solution level spanning multiple Avaya products.
- Integration of Avaya systems with other third-party non-Avaya adjuncts – CRM, Call Recording, Workforce Optimization, AI solutions and others.
- Strong SIP session management and SIP protocol experience
- Security Architecture and Design – signaling and media encryption
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Create architecture design artifacts for the solution – Power Point high level architecture and vision, technical visio drawings, configuration details /test plans in Excel and detailed descriptions in Microsoft Word.
Applicants with Bachelor’s degree or higher will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.