Senior Laser Cutting Operator/ Programmer
- Princeton, Ontario
- Day Shift (M-F) – 7:00 am- 3:00 pm
- Permanent, Full-time employment
- Excellent Medical/ Dental Benefits
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a global Enterprise Manufacturing facility is a functional "job shop" supporting industries such as Industrial, Retail, Medical and Automotive clients. They are in the process of taking their business to full production and will need the support of a experienced Laser Cutting Programmer to join them in developing and growing an in-house department and allowing them to expand their production capabilities
What you will be doing:
- Provide safe operation, programming and troubleshooting of Laser Cutting Equipment
- Do your own set-up’s
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Follow all safety requirements/guidelines while in facility and at customer facilities
- Familiar with Bystronic and Amada equipment
- Order and return parts properly within guidelines
- Follow and Initiate quality improvements per ISO guidelines
Qualifications for this position:
- Diploma in Engineering Technology or Laser Experience (5-10 years)
- Minimal 5 year experience in a custom job shop doing programming and maintenance of Laser machinery
- Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics and blueprint reading basic computer, CNC programming.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.