Our public sector client is seeking a detailed oriented individual with a track record of delivering results to exercises judgment and decision-making in complex clerical services.
– selecting, compiling, verifying and processing data obtained from multiple sources
– performing mathematical calculations; preparing and verifying billing sheets, receipts, invoices, purchase orders
– investigating discrepancies and expediting corrections
– ensuring the timely distribution of requisitions and other materials to the appropriate department
– proofreading, transcribing and inputting data obtained from multiple sources to generate, prepare and maintain complex reports, statements, invoices, records, spreadsheets, charts and other documentation/material
– updating database(s) with new information on an on-going basis
– composing and word processing/typing routine correspondence, purchase orders, invoices and other materials, often of a confidential nature
– performing other duties consistent with the job classification, as required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Completion of Post-Secondary education (College of University) preferred
– 1-2 years experiences in WIB specialty and MVA billing, preferred
– Experience in a Microsoft Office software environment preferred, especially Excel and Word
– Good organizational and time management skills required
– Good interpersonal and communication skills required
– Very accurate data entry skills and attention to detail required
– Ability to perform routine work independently required
– Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
– Experience working in a health care environment an asset
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.