Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA's leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to support the team.
Duration: 4 months
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or client service skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- General / overall HR knowledge, Compensation knowledge a plus.
- Helping internal clients such as HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to ensure that our reward programs are competitive by performing competitive benchmarking analyses.
- Assisting with the preparation and administration of our global compensation programs; including the annual global market analysis and the annual year end compensation planning process (comprising of salary adjustments, annual bonus payouts and equity award grants).
- Assisting with the data preparation and analysis for our annual compensation survey submissions.
- Helping to support Compensation’s process improvement initiatives by working with cross-functional teams to understand and analyze current processes, identifying gaps and suggest areas for improvement and automation.
- Responding to ad-hoc inquiries from HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition regarding compensation programs and processes.
- Updating and maintaining compensation information within our HRIS system.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.