- Review and approve permanent compression coupling investigations, for work related to Bell Canada Infrastructure projects
- Assist on-call Engineers in the completion of day-to-day compression coupling reviews, approvals, and the development of contingency/mitigation plans as required, ensuring construction crews are not working in potentially dangerous situations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Review appropriate Company records and initiate any required record corrections.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for approval and implementation of new products, tools, and equipment.
- Assist Area and on-call Engineers in the completion of engineering analysis on our pipeline system, by applying knowledge of stress analysis, fluid mechanics, metallurgy, welding, or corrosion.
- Complete technical projects and assignments that support distribution system integrity, using sound technical knowledge and engineering principles, providing support to Corporate and Regional departments on matters of policies, procedures and practices.
- Graduate from an Engineering program with any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil or Materials
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required for writing technical documents, responding to inquiries, and presenting issues to multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Candidates must demonstrate effective organization skills, be results-oriented, show innovation in their problem solving and decision making, have the ability to work on project teams and take initiative
- Potential candidates must be able to quickly understand the impacts of technical and operational issues and provide a safe, thorough, and accurate response to all inquiries
- Must share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect
- An understanding of Gas Codes, Standards and regulations is an asset