Computer Vision Researcher
The Computer vision lab is mainly engaged in the research and application of computer vision, pattern recognition, multi-media content analysis and machine learning/deep learning. We look forward to your joining!
- photo quality enhancement
- scene reconstruction and understanding
- object tracking, recognition, and detection
- face recognition
- video processing and event detection
- image and video retrieval
- 3D modelling and visual SLAM
- deep learning for computer vision
The work will mainly include
- Pursuing research on computer vision, pattern recognition, multi-media content analysis;
- Responsible for the design and development of core algorithm and platform of computer vision to enhance the core competitiveness and user experience of the company's related products.
- Collaborating with product groups in development of above applications and research activities
- Communicating and collaborating with external partners in academia
- Possess a master degree/PhD degree in computer vision, machine learning, computer science, mathematics, automation, or have equivalent research experiences
- Have more than two years experiences in research in applying machine learning and deep learning
- Have solid programming skills, proficient in C/C++, Python/Matlab and other programming languages
- Have good team cooperation spirit, as well as communication and coordination ability
Have the following experience priority:
- Have deep learning research and engineering experience, familiar with common ML libraries and frameworks: OpenCV/Caffe Tensor flow/MXNet, etc.
- Be familiar with the small sample learning, online learning and incremental learning techniques, etc.
- Have delivery experience with computer vision tasks
- Have famous meeting/published journal articles