Our market leading Energy client located in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan has an immediate need for a Construction Site Representative. This is a seven (7) month contract position that has a 6 & 1 rotation working 12 hour days.
REASON FOR OPENING/PROJECT:
The North Leg pipeline is needed to support our growing heavy oil thermal production in the region. The two pipelines are 52 kilometers in length, consisting of a 20-inch crude pipeline, which will transport crude produced from our thermal operations north of the North Saskatchewan River to our complex in Lloydminster, and an 8-inch condensate pipeline, which will transport condensate from Lloydminster to our thermal operations.
The main function of the Pipeline CSR (Construction Site Representative) is to monitor the progress of construction and verify contractor compliance to regulations, codes, drawings, and ITPs. Coordinate between contractors and company entities while supporting the System Completion process.
- Monitor progress of construction and verifies progress payment certificates
- Lead a multidiscipline team to ensure the pipeline project is constructed in a cost effective and efficient manner in accordance to the governing code, corporate specifications, best practices & regulatory requirements
- Monitor contractor’s compliance to HSE regulations to ensure consistency with the Operational Integrity Management System (HOIMS) elements
- Ensure all construction contractors, and other third parties construction activities are performed and meet contractual requirements and obligations while adhering to all applicable policies, procedures and safe work practices
- Ensure compliance to drawings, codes and ITPs
- Facilitates coordination between Contractors and other client entities (C and SU/Operations/Drilling and Completions etc.)
- Participates in and supports System Completion process (Walk Downs, Inspections, Testing) Verifies and authorizes cost reimbursable activities of the Contractors for approved change requests
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an applicable technical diploma program, and/or combination of education and relevant experience
- 10+ years Supervisory experience in heavy industrial oil & gas construction project management
- 10+ years' experience in large diameter pipeline construction and operation of gas and oil production facilities/pipelines
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including contracts, drawings, specifications, subcontracts
- Familiarity with relevant construction codes, standards, and practices
- Computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Drivers License
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Must be able to manage many tasks simultaneously and be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be regarded as a team player as well as a goal-oriented individual who functions with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.