We have an immediate opening for a Consultant-IS I for a Six Month assignment in Waltham, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, technology, or other related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer support role.
- Possesses a general understanding of National Grids electric business.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to apply consultation procedures and negotiation skills while troubleshooting and defining resolutions within the practices and policies of the business.
- Demonstrates a consistent approach in dealing with people and taking personal responsibility for addressing problems and concerns.
- Posses the technical ability to learn and use the necessary NGrid Systems, such as; CSS, STORMS, GIS (nondesign), PORD, AVLS, IDS, & SAP.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.