Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Senior Content Editor for a 6+ month contract with high possibility of extension.
As a Senior Content Editor, is responsible for updates and enhancements to the Client, Clients's corporate intranet site, as well as sharing news into Workplace, our social intranet site.
- The CWR Works closely with other members of the Intranet team, business partners, and communication specialists to prepare and publish intranet content.
- Receives, analyzes, and prepares content change requests for the CIBC intranet. Migrates content between publishing systems.
- Builds and edits web pages and uploads documents for the CIBC intranet using Microsoft SharePoint and other tools.
- Publish urgent news messages and manage escalations in a timely manner.
- Logs changes in a change request tracking system to catalog content change requests for audit purposes.
- Create production graphics for the CIBC intranet using Adobe Photoshop and other tools.
- Ensures design standards, editorial guidelines, and the translation policy are applied to all intranet content; escalates requests to team leads as required.
- Reviews own work for quality assurance prior to business partner review or publishing content.
- Review changes made by other Intranet Specialists for quality assurance.
- Lead small projects under the direction of the Intranet Publishing Manager, Senior Intranet Consultant, or Director, Corporate Intranet.
- Stays current on intranet best practices, initiatives, technology and enhancements to CIBC’s intranet applications and tools.
- Understanding roadblocks
- Understanding of Internet/Intranet techniques, design, and information architecture
- Working knowledge of the following: Microsoft SharePoint, HTML, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and/or Dreamweaver
- Strong written communication skills with proficiency in spelling and grammar
- Expertise in dealing with clients and communications challenges
NICE TO HAVES:
- Working knowledge of French an asset but not required.
- Superior time management skills with the ability to juggle competing priorities and adhere to tight timelines
- Highly customer-focused, with the desire to put the needs of the client first
- This role manages high work volumes, tight deadlines, and confidential content.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration is required to ensure accuracy and correctness of information
- Ability to multitask
•3-5 years of relevant experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”