Our banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Content Editor – Senior will be the Editorial lead on an agile project team that is working on the redesign of the Investors Edge client website.
As a Content Editor – Senior, here is the description;
- Excellent written communication, editing and proofreading skills
- In-depth knowledge of style guides
- 5-7+ years of experience in a content writing and/or technical writing position within an enterprise-level organization
- Financial services experience, preferably with brokerage or investment knowledge
- One page sample of writing to be attached to resume
Nice to have:
- Understanding of and experience working with accessibility guidelines and requirements
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize assignments
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”