Our banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Contract Analyst for a 3 months of contract role with high chance of extension.
Contract Analyst is responsible for negotiating contracts with the customer or bidder.
- Requests or approves amendments to or extensions of contracts.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, negotiation contract skills and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of procurement concepts
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Need to be very comfortable with Word and need to have worked on contracts before.
- Knowledge of supply chain management preferred but not required.
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”