This Technician level role will provide the following support (but not limited to):
- Provide SCM business process support such as vendor master creation, outline agreement creation, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance post-award contract management tool
- Assist contract specialists in tracking and measuring compliance with project, regional, and corporate SCM standards
- Create, implement and maintain tracking systems and ensure signing authorities are adhered to for commitments
- Prepare and draft correspondence, assist in presentation preparation, assemble reports and materials in advance of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting periods
- Conduct and assist with Contract Formation activities
- Receive, record and file Contract documents and other correspondence
- Data Entry in SAP
- Preparation of Contract Change Orders and Amendments
- Development of bid lists & evaluation of bidder qualifications
- Perform a wide variety of general administrative duties as required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Proficient with SAP Finance modules
MUST HAVE Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in an administrative role
NICE to HAVE Qualifications:
- Certificate in Business Administration or Office Administration
- Certificate in Contract & Commercial Management
- Experience working in a project environment
- Experience working in Supply Chain Management
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.