Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Contracts Administrator on 06 month assignment, in Akron, OH. USA.
This position is for a Supply Chain Specialist (Buyer). Responsibilities include: reviewing and processing purchase requisitions, creating purchase orders for large strategic sourcings, tactical material and service buying, and daily emergent activities.
- Establishing, coordinating, and administering purchase orders/contracts with vendors for various internal business units.
- The position will also assist with the planning, coordination and execution of sourcing strategies.
- Working with business units to develop competitive sourcing events, leading business units through the sourcing process, evaluating supplier proposals, negotiating with suppliers, and making award recommendations to business units.
- Experience with ERP applications, SAP preferred.
- Contract negotiation experience preferred.
- Vendor relationship management preferred.
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and strengthen relationships.
- Deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines.
- Detail oriented and the know how to create sound contracts with an understanding of contractual legal terms and conditions.
- Use of best practices when addressing customer concerns.
- Exercise independent judgement on projects and assignments.
- Must be motivated, energetic, assertive and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.