Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Contracts Administrator on a 12 months long assignment extension beyond, in 168 FESCO Shippingport, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Responsible for assisting with establishing, coordinating, and administering all purchase agreements/contracts with Vendors and A/E's for assigned material and services.
- Will assist the Contracts Manager or Specialist with the day to day administration of the various contracts for the account.
- They will support contracts manager with negotiating, interpreting, and analyzing contract's pricing, and commercial terms and conditions with bidders.
- This contractor will manage and coordinate the RFP process for various scopes of the project
- Required to have a bachelor's degree or equivalent and power industry experience.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.