Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Contracts Specialist III for a Twelve Months assignment in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated legal administrative, operations, or paralegal experience in a corporate or professional business environment supporting the activities of a department/team or manager.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills. Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic understanding of contracts.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills, including grammar and composition.
- Excellent PC skills with advanced level skills in all Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail) and previous demonstrated experience navigating the Internet effectively.
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects with more than one team member simultaneously, adjusting to changing priorities and follow through on all assignments.
- Must be able to maintain security of highly confidential information-discretion and confidentiality required
- Must be able to work self-directed with an ability to multi-task
- Must be willing and able to flex work hours periodically based on business needs.
- Integrity: Must accept and adhere to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at: