We have an immediate opening for a “Coordinator" for a 6 months contract assignment in Waltham, MA.
Performs a variety of administrative tasks/projects in support of the efficient and effective implementation of a new technology solution. Coordinates meetings and events; completes special projects as assigned. Maintains and updates tools; Researches and prepares reports.
- Organize rosters from directors of stakeholders to be trained
- Collect information from stakeholders to request/provide system credentials
- Negotiate dates & locations for training based on numbers and geographies of participants
- Manage invitations, conference rooms, & food, and coordinate travel for trainers if necessary
- Manage communications to/from trainees regarding prep, make-ups, & follow-ups
- Submit requests to SNow for each trainee approved by the director
- Create Cloud Admin record for SNow-provisioned users in both STAGE & PROD
- Troubleshoot SNow issues with new user credentials
- Coordinate workaround required for Contractor user credentials in both STAGE & PROD
- Maintain metrics
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.