Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational utility service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Corporate Business Analyst in Akron, OH.
If you have the below experience kindly connect with us:
- Assist management and coworkers, following well-defined practices and procedures
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to all aspects of safety
- Conduct business-specific research, gather data, and compile reports and summaries
- Provide sound internal and/or external customer service
- Actively seek formal and informal learning opportunities to better understand procedures (based on proficiency level above)
- Develop effective working relationships with employees in own work group
- Establish a strong foundation in policies, practices, and procedures.
- BA/BS degree in: Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, or related discipline required with a minimum of 0-2 years professional work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships (based on proficiency level above)
- Knowledge of basic research techniques
- Desire to continue to learn and grow, and deliver results (based on proficiency level above)
- Display analytical abilities, including problem solving and decision making (based on proficiency level above)
- Deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines (based on proficiency level above)
- Basic communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Time management skills.