Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational utility service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Corporate Business Analyst in Akron, OH
- Strong customer relations skills and communication skills to make clear, accurate and concise oral and written reports.
- Familiarity of transmission substation equipment and related attributes and configuration is preferred.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others and to provide excellent customer service, as well as work independently.
- Established relationships with internal customers a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively convey information to various levels in the organization
- Analytical abilities involving complex problems; exercise sound judgment; detail oriented.
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to continue to learn, produce results, and strengthen existing relationships
- Familiarity working with databases is preferred.
- Familiarity with either or all – Power base, RTS, Cascade / QlikView / Energy Delivery Outage Application (EDOA) / Cross Bow / SAP is preferred.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Demonstrating and directing a solid commitment to all aspects of safety.
- Maintain asset data standards for Cascade (500,000+ equipment records), Power Base (150,000+ equipment records), and other asset systems.
- Support Asset Policy and Reporting within the Asset Management and Records Control department.
- Analyze and recommended processes to align disparate data across many different FE software systems
- Maintain the integrity of substation equipment and related data in multiple databases, including Cascade, Power Base, and other asset systems
- Cascade and Power Base Data Quality Monitoring
- Utilize Qlik View Reports
- Run data queries against system data
- Support process improvement activities that increase productivity and enhance data quality.
- Engage in open, honest, direct, and ongoing conversation among team members.