Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational utility service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Project coordinator which will be responsible to support tasks as part of the Operational Technology Network group in the Information Technology department.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Provide administrative support for department personnel
- Prepare reports in support of projects and monthly reporting needs
- Act as the application administrator for a work request and work assignment tool
- Provide procurement management support and controls for IT department needs
- Utilize Microsoft Office tools to interact with IT personnel and other departments
- Perform testing of software applications during occasional upgrades
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE NEEDED:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook and MS-Skype
- Basic understanding of project accounting concepts (Work Orders, G/L Accounts, Cost Centers)
- Basic understanding of purchase requisition, purchase order and accounts payable processing concepts
- SAP experience would be a plus, but not required
- Must have excellent internal customer service skills and attitude (friendly, courteous, helpful)
- Proficient at following processes and procedures with a low rate of error
- Experience with software testing a plus, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good phone communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to assist with work management