Do you want to work for the largest electrical and natural gas utility company in Michigan? They are currently looking for a Customer Energy Management Service Designer I to support their facility in Hamilton Township, MI. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Customer Energy Management Service Designer I
Location: Hamilton Township, MI
Duration: Until Oct. 2019 (possible extension)
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of work procedures (which may involve the engineering design, work order preparation, field checking, scheduling coordination, material provisioning and ordering, billing, redlining, preparation of as-builts, and work order reconciliation and closeout).
- Interact with other internal departments to resolve customer issues, and communicate, negotiate and counsel on a variety of topics including payment options, complex technical information or procedures, energy rates, and explaining company policy in a variety of energy-related areas.
- Interpret and analyze a wide variety of complex technical/scientific design projects, perform scheduling for multiple tasks or work coordination, and respond to customer inquiries including but not exclusive to new energy requests.
- These tasks involve the evaluation of alternative courses of action, recommending and coordinating the appropriate actions through the work process to meet customer energy needs.
- Coordinate with employees in other departments and/or external agencies to meet any special requirements of the energy request orders.
- Job will include field site visits to take field notes and/or work meet customers on site. Must possess a valid driver's license
- The ideal applicant should exhibit exceptional problem-solving skills.
- It is also critical to: Possess strong computer (Windows, Microsoft Office) and analytical skills -SAP & CAD experience
- Have the ability to interact with internal and external clients to receive highly advanced information and data
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- A two-year associate degree in the requisite scientific or technical field (48 scientific or technical credit hours as measured on a semester basis). Or, have completed two years of college course work (60 Credits) towards a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.