Do you want to work for the largest electrical and natural gas utility companies in Michigan? Assisting them in serving 6.7 million of the state’s 10 million residents? They are currently looking for a Customer Service/Customer Support to support their facility in Adrian, Michigan. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Customer Service/Customer Support
Location: Adrian, MI
Duration: Until September 2019 (possible extension)
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of work procedures (which may involve the engineering design, work order preparation, field checking, scheduling coordination, material provisioning and ordering, billing, redlining, preparation of "as-builts," and work order reconciliation and closeout).
- Interact with other internal departments to resolve customer issues, and communicate, negotiate and counsel on a variety of topics including payment options, complex technical information or procedures, energy rates, and explaining company policy in a variety of energy-related areas.
- Interpret and analyze a wide variety of complex technical/scientific design projects, perform scheduling for multiple tasks or work coordination, and respond to customer inquiries including but not exclusive to new energy requests. These tasks involve the evaluation of alternative courses of action, recommending and coordinating the appropriate actions through the work process to meet customer energy needs.
- Coordinate with employees in other departments and/or external agencies to meet any special requirements of the energy request orders.
- Job will include field site visits to take field notes and/or work meet customers on site.
- The ideal applicant should exhibit exceptional problem solving skills
- Possess strong computer (Windows, Microsoft Office) and analytical skills
- SAP & CAD experience is preferred not mandatory
- Excellent Customer Inquiries & Customer Service Skills