We have an immediate opening for a Customer Fulfillment Specialist II for a Twelve Month assignment in Waltham, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, technology, or other related discipline or equivalent work experience. Experience in utility industry is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer support role, preferably corporate setting.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent phone & computer skills, ability to multi-task & think logically.
- Must be very organized with the ability to learn quickly in a hectic & fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a consistent approach in dealing with people and taking personal responsibility for addressing problems and concerns.
- Desire to work well within a team following the NGRID motto, Here with you, Here for you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.