We have an immediate opening for a Cyber Security Engineer III for a Six Month assignment in Waltham, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Experience & Requirements:
- Strong background in security architecture including a deep knowledge of IT network security (secure LAN, WAN, vLAN, MPLS, and secure network zoning and restricted network design) and cloud-based technologies,
- Strong knowledge and experience designing and implementing technical security solutions such as secure remote access, firewalls, encryption, secure protocols, data protection, data loss prevention and identity management solutions both internally and within cloud provided services, with CASB products a plus.
- Able to translate business and non-functional requirements to establish security controls so that a proper security design can be architected and to document the security solutions for communications and enduring documentation.
- Previous experience identifying and addressing security requirements within the AGILE Project Framework method.
- Strong knowledge of data and information flows, information governance, and network protocols.
- Experience of designing and incorporating technical security controls that align to NIST 800-53r4
- Experience of designing and managing security controls within service providers and the cloud.
- Appreciation of wider information security related principles, likely to be gained in industry or from a consultancy background.
- Prepared to challenge business and IS colleagues and have the difficult conversations where needed in the interests of National Grid
- Strong communication, leadership and partnering skills.
- Familiarity with EA Sparx a plus
- Proven track record of successfully delivering business requirements to time and budget constraints.
- Able to operate as a highly independent worker and as part of a strong team/collaborative approach.
- Prior utility industry experience preferred, including knowledge of customer, ERP, asset management, and analytics. Familiar with security application lifecycle process frameworks including NIST 800-64.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Information Security Qualifications such as CISSP, ISSAP, and SABSA practitioner preferred.
- Security Qualifications such as SANs, CCNA, CCNP.
- Familiar with various controls including NIST
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.