Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Damage Prevention in Houston, TX.
The One- Call Center Damage Prevention Analyst primarily focuses on the processing of the One Call tickets and triaging of tickets to Operations.
Area of responsibility is gas transmission pipelines throughout the areas (Canada and US) where Gas Transmission has facilities. Support outside these areas may be expected occasionally if the need arises.
- Ensures compliance relating to documentation relating to Triage of One Call Tickets following practices
- Ensures tickets are triaged within regulatory time frame
- Ensures Operations is notified and provided information to conduct locating and marking activities associated with one call tickets
- Damage Prevention is critical in the safety of our people, assets and communities
- Damage Prevention Program and Process are a regulator requirement in the United States
- Damage Prevention applies to all GTM assets
- Damage Prevention implements process and controls to keep GTM people, assets and communities safe
Contacts (Working Relationships):
- Internal – peers in all business units, field personnel, supervisors, managers and directors
- Internal – works closely with Safety & Reliability Team, PAC, GTM Field Operations, Asset Integrity & Technical Services Teams, including Integrity, Risk and IMS teams
- External – peers in pipeline industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Required:
- Minimum 3 years of Industry experience in a Damage Prevention/One Call related role or a combination of education and experience
- Effective communication style – strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Post Secondary Education
- Field related experience is a plus
- Experience with One Call Centers
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.