Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a reputed oil and gas company? Then you’d love to chat with us about your next rewarding and challenging assignment as a Data Analyst. This is a great opportunity for anyone with a strong background in Vendor Master and Material Master Data Management.
The main function of the Data Analyst is to provide support to the Procurement Strategy and Governance team as a key resource to implement the processes practices and business rules for our client’s Procurement Master Data to provide proper governance over procurement master data utilized in their business area. You will be reporting to the Team Lead , Master Data and will provide technical and functional documentation expertise onsite. This role will require you to interact with a broad range of employees and contractors both at a worker level as well as at the supervisory and management levels. Additionally, you will manage according to the operating model for master data and may interact with other groups such as Operations Finance ITM Plant Maintenance and Engineering. You may also provide central support and guidance to the regional business area and/ or other Master Data Analyst/Technicians. Accurate consistent, robust and timely data for use by the company in making supply chain decisions.
- Implement, refine and sustain Processes and Procedures (work instructions) to properly and efficiently govern procurement master data
- Ensure compliance to Practices and Processes
- Execute Operational (Non-Project) and Project Data Requests as required for defined scope of Master Data
- Execute peer/quality reviews to ensure data requests are processed accurately and in accordance with Data Standards
- Liaise with business in geographically dispersed locations to define operational or project data requirements that support the business, and are consistent with enterprise data governance and quality
- Coach and support users on master data practices, processes and procedures
- Perform root cause analysis for data errors/incidents, and drive corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Provide functional support and drive continuous improvement of key forms/templates in support of Master Data Management Processes
- Report on metrics related to Master Data operational performance, and drive actions for improvement
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Intelligence or related field of study
- 5 Years of experience in a SAP Master Data Role
- Must have significant Business Analysis Experience in similar role
- Master Data Management, Vendor Master and Material Master Data
- Previous experience with complex business problems
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- ERP Certification (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
- SAP Experience Supply Chain
- Business acumen in the financial, supply chain, logistics and global sourcing areas
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
- Process Analysis/Improvement
- Project Management
- Service Delivery Management
- Strong analytical, interpretive, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter with a pro-active approach to problem identification and resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent judgment, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills within a multi-task environment
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.