We have an immediate opening for a Data Analyst for a four month assignment in Syracuse, NY.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related area and up to 7 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience. An advanced degree/credits is preferred. Experience of managing a team.*
- Expert within their field. Extensive and significant knowledge of one field of work or broad technical depth in multiple, related fields sufficient to lead programs or projects.
- Knowledge of relevant industry practice and legislation.Knowledge of current trends within the industry and developments in legislation or regulation.
- Knowledge of National Grid's business operations, company policies and practices.Knowledge of division policies, processes and fields of work.
- Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience of managing project teams and projects independently.
- Knowledge of budgeting and operational planning.
- Experience and proficiency in relevant company related IT systems Capability.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.