Our Utility Client in Chatham, ON is looking to hire a Data Maintenance Consultant – Entry level for a yearlong contract role with high possibility of extension.
As a Data Maintenance Consultant, He/ She is responsible to deliver daily SAP application support management and analysis services, ensuring timely response and resolution to support requests.
- Managing data in SAP related to piping and equipment.
- Receive data, interpret relative to data requirements, review for accuracy and enter or upload into SAP.
- Managing data in SAP related to piping and equipment. This includes:
- Properly defining master data in SAP PM
- Creating and maintaining data templates
- Monitoring and analyzing master data for continuous improvements on the cleanliness of data
- Troubleshooting of master data issues in SAP PM
- Maintaining consistencies in data between SAP PM and other asset data systems
- Working with key stakeholders to clearly articulate, capture and execute their requirements.
- Receive data, work with key stakeholders to interpret data submissions relative to data requirements
- Experience with Maintenance Management or other technical related Software
- Data management skills including advanced Excel.
- Excel skills. Proficient in basic Excel with some advanced skills such as VLook-ups (Understand Excel formulas and how they work).
- Analytical thinker, attention to detail.
- Work independently with little supervision
- Experience with Maintenance Management or other technical related Software Work independently with little supervision
Nice to haves:
- Basic SAP navigation knowledge
- Experience reading technical drawings including Bills of Materials
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”