Ian Martin PBC is a preferred staffing partner of industry leading organizations in the manufacturing, oil & gas, power & energy, healthcare, and information technology industries.
We have an immediate need for a Data Scientist to support a world leader in the natural gas distribution and pipeline management industry. This long term assignment will play a critical role in the a growing and ground breaking technology and innovation laboratory team.
This role is responsible for the development data structures and algorithms to ensure large scale business impact of newly built digital projects throughout the organization. Working with other data specialists, you will mine, assess effectiveness, develop custom models, and apply machine learning to large, complex data blocks to reach milestones and project goals.
If you have the following experience, we would like to hear from you.
Job Tittle: Data Scientist
Location: Houston, TX 77056
Duration : 6 months contract
- If you have the following experience, we would like to hear from you.
- Data science and in senior engineering and technology role (5+ years)
- High performance algorithms and Python statistical software
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data wrangling, munging, exploration, sampling, training data generation, feature engineering, model building, and performance evaluation
- Big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that use emerging technologies.
Ian Martin PBC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all applicants who meet the above qualifications to apply.