We have an immediate opening for a Database Administrator III for a 12-month assignment in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 6+ years of hands on experience in modern Linux operating system (e.g Scientific Linux, RedHat, SUSE).
- 2+ years of experience working on virtualization technologies such as virtual box, KVM, zones
- 2+ years of expertise in Docker container tech stack and be able develop/compose/automate/deploy/debug containers on premise.
- Experience in managing datacenter hardware installation, configuration & troubleshooting
- Experience in Jenkins infrastructure setup, maintaining complex Jenkins deployments and operationalization.
- Experience in UNIX scripting such as bash, csh, perl, python.
- Good understanding of concurrent software development, its effect on build management & releasing the builds across versions & environments.
- Dependable, hands-on problem solver obsessed with automating processes with excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented and moves fast.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and communications skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.