Database Administrator- Oracle EBS
- Carry out operational tasks databases;
- Attend and approve the establishment of databases and their operating components;
- Perform performance monitoring, capacity and productivity databases;
- Providing support and the availability of operating databases and the resolution and monitoring of incidents;
- Make recommendations on tools based on best practices to facilitate the operation of databases;
- Perform knowledge transfer to designated personnel;
- Produce documentation according to the norms, standards and the organization of procedures and validate compliance during technology deployments.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as an Oracle DBA and integrated solutions
- 5+ years of Oracle E-Business Suite Experience Required
- Experience in the installation of e-business suite and all its components (IAS, RDBMS, Form Server, Report Server, CCMGR, etc.) in multitiers environments;
- Knowledge of OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager);
- Knowledge of RMAN (Recovery Manager);
- Knowledge of IAS (Internet Application Server);
- Asset: Knowledge of Oracle SOA (Bpel and AIA);
- Asset: Knowledge of Weblogic.
- University degree in computer science or management information systems.