We have an immediate opening for a Database Analyst III for a 12-month assignment in San Ramon, California.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelors Degree with minimum of 3 years technical working experience or Associates Degree and 5 years of technical customer support experience or High School Diploma/GED and High School and 7 years of customer support experience.
- Computer skills to include knowledge of software programming and database applications
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Effective communication skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with cross-functional teams
- Intermediate working knowledge of PC and standard PC software including Microsoft Office and database programs
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating System (XP/Vista/Outlook/PowerPoint)
- Experience with Microsoft Server/SQL Server (2000/2003/2008).
- Experience with Microsoft networking, Active Directory, and TCP/IP LANs
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.