If you are an experienced Database Analyst with expertise in SQL servers, then you’d love to chat with us about your next rewarding and challenging assignment with a top Oil and Gas client of ours.
• Upgrade databases from SQL Server 2008 to 2014 and 2016 versions
• Build databases, build environments (test, production) for applications
• Administration, configuration. trouble shooting, performance tuning of databases
• Update database support related documentation
• Work with infrastructure support personnel (request servers, etc.)
• Work with application support personnel; coordinate with application upgrades as required
Skills – REQUIRED:
• Knowledge and experience with SQL Server 2008, 2014, and 2016 versions
• Experience building databases, building test environments for applications
• Enjoys trouble shooting and evaluating a wide range of issues that challenge your technical, collaboration, and time management skills
• Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision concurrent tasks
• Ability to pick up and work in a complex and changing environment
Skills – RECOMMENDED:
• Oil & Gas Regulatory experience
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.