Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Technical Navigator(Delivery/ Release Consultant) to support an advanced agile team and highly collaborative team, while working on a project that involves new technologies such as PEGA, for a 3 months of contract role (with high possible to get extend).
Typical Day in Role
- Coordinate project releases amongst different teams
- Ensure all aspects of the project is ready for release
- Analyze highly complex business requirements
- Enhance existing applications in steady state to address change requests and production bugs.
- Proactively identify and track project risk and develop mitigation plans to manage risk
- Lead cross-functional teams, to build consensus, identify and resolve issues
- Provide timely and effective communications to all stakeholders on the project status, issues and risks
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills
- Strong Communication Skills – will be working closely with Stakeholders, Business, Developers, Internal Project Teams (coordinating & planning projects for release)
- Experience coordinating with multiple teams (4+ teams) at a time – 2+ years
- FI/Bank experience – understanding of how releases work in a Financial Institution – 2+ years
- Experience with application releases – 5+ years
- Strong experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word & SharePoint
- Agile experience
- Experience with production support or coordinating with a production support team
- Scrum Certified (CSM) or Scrum Experience
- Understanding of Jira & Confluence
- Project Management type of experience – discipline of project planning, milestones
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”