Our client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Tracking and Reporting Coordinator for a 12-month contract with possible to extension.
As a Tracking and Reporting Coordinator in Demand-Side Management (DSM), to design to modify consumer demand for energy through various methods such as financial incentives and education.
At a high level, the DSM Research & Evaluation team are responsible for ensuring savings associated with programs have been achieved through impact evaluation studies and other verification activities as required. Information is presented in an annual DSM program report that is publicly available and used as the basis for the Ontario Energy Board’s (OEB) evaluation activities, the outcomes of which formulize Union Gas’ DSM achievements and related earnings in accordance with the OEB’s DSM Guidelines/Framework.
- Support the preparation of the DSM Annual Report
- interfacing and information exchange with internal stakeholders
- formatting and tabulation of information
- Support authoring regular updates for DSM governance
- to Operating Cte, Steering Cte and Management team
- Support DSM Evaluation projects as needed
- Assist in development of RFPs
- Develop work back schedules for key milestone
- Accountable for administration and SERCON processes related to research, evaluation and audit work.
- Budget tracking for DSM Evaluation and Audit team
- Procurement support
- Invoice processing with AP
- Support Evaluation Leads with technology and program evaluation related deliverables
- Perform quantitative or qualitative support towards decision making on evaluation issues as requested by supervisor and senior advisors
- Maintain up-to-date charts describing key processes of DSM Research & Evaluation team
- Manage ad hoc projects as requested by DSM Evaluation & Audit Manager
- Coordinate meetings, take minutes and provide follow-up as required
- Support team with general administrative tasks as required
- Support presentation development and delivery
- University degree, preferably in business or equivalent experience
- Two to five years’ experience in an energy related research, marketing or conservation organization is strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel (ability to use pivot tables/v-looks/etc.)
- Strong interpersonal/team skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Highly organized, task management-focused and able to strategically prioritization of time
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”