We have an immediate opening for a Derivatives Analyst for a 6+ month assignment in Houston, TX.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Reconcile all current day trades, previous day trades and open positions of our Futures, Options and swaps transactions that are cleared through the exchange.
- Reconcile all FX transactions.
- Co-ordinate Master Agreement negotiations such as ISDA, NAESB.
- Run a daily US and EUR report to initiate margin calls or returns to the counterparties and/or writers and to internally report.
- Transmit cash instructions to the Finance team,
- Liaise with counterparties, and internal teams such as Front Office, Contracts and Middle Office to resolve affirmation / confirmation discrepancies and / or settlement failures.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage several tasks at once by ensuring all trade economics and discrepancies are appropriately investigated and resolved, while managing client expectations and potential fail exposure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing all cash flows and associated risks related to derivative transactions across our global client base.
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the trade lifecycle and associated cash flows by interacting with trading and sales in addition to middle office and treasury.
- Identify potential problems, present alternatives and propose solutions.
- Provide timely and accurate information to both external and internal customers
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.