We have an immediate opening for a Design Engineer II for a Six Month assignment in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- University degree or equivalent in related scientific or engineering fields (Mechanical, Electrical, Electro-mechanical or biomedical).
- Experience with design, development, testing of plastic disposables preferably for the medical or life science industry.
- Experience with CAD tools to design new products and/or update existing products.
- Experience with interfacing with external suppliers for new product development, manufacturing transfer.
- Hands-on experience to plan design testing, data collection, report preparation.
- Knowledge and practical experience of relevant regulations (ISO 9001, ISO13485, cGMP), specifically for the US and European market.
- Knowledge of plastic biocompatibility, leachable & extractable and sterilization techniques is a plus.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.