We have an immediate opening for a Designer/Drafter I for a 12-month assignment in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Associates Degree in CAD Drafting or Architectural Drafting/Construction Technology, a technical degree from a recognized CAD training facility, or minimum of 2 years of design or drafting experience while possessing a high school degree/equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to design conceptual models by using computer assisted design/drafting software, as well as being able to perform design analysis.
- Ability to receive and transmit drawings electronically.
- Demonstrated computer skill in both Microsoft Office products and with Computer Assisted Design software
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and defining customer requirements
- Excellent problem solving abilities using analytical skills
- Takes initiative to contribute in design review meetings
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills for presenting, discussing, and documenting technical information.
- Ability to communicate using local language
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to meet reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
- If needed, interact with vendors and customers on equipment installation issues.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.