We have an immediate opening for a Designer/Drafter I for a Six month assignment in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Associates degree, or technical degree, in Design, Drafting or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience or equivalent (defined as a High School diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years of related experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of Computer Assisted design/drafting experience.
- Ability to interact with vendors and/or customers.
- Demonstrated ability to create models in Solid Works.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.