We have an immediate opening for a Designer/Drafter II for a Twelve Month assignment in West Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical Technologies or a technical degree from a recognized CAD training school.
- Three or more years of Computer Aided Design/drafting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate in local language.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.