We have an immediate opening for a Designer/Drafter – Electrical for a contract assignment until Nov 2019 in Mebane, North Carolina
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Individual will work with the electrical technicians in the Mebane facility to translate equipment electrical drawings from various source documents recreating them in EPLAN P8
- Individual will create electrical component library symbols in EPLAN P8 using standards that will be provided
- Individual will train and coach engineering technicians on the basics of EPLAN P8 to include:
- Creation of electrical diagrams
- Modifying electrical drawings
- Creation of symbols
- Must understand how to read and interpret NEMA/IEEE electrical diagrams
- Must have experience in EPLAN P8 (greater than 2 years desired)
- Minimum associates degree in electronics (or equivalent experience) desired
- Familiarity with NFPA Standards as they pertain to Electrical Drafting desired
- Experience in electrical design principles, schematic development, and panel layout diagrams
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.