Our client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Deskside Support Specialist to provide support for the desktop environment, work with internal/external service providers to resolve incidents and problems, consult with and train end users, ensure organizational standards and policies for a 12 months of contract role (possible to extend for another 12 months).
As a Deskside Support Specialist, here is the description;
- Three to five years of experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Microsoft certification – strongly preferred
- Ability to construct solid relationships and to demonstrate expert level ability to inspire trust and maintain confidentiality to best support and improve end user needs and to better understand how each individual operates and how to best support and improve their experience (Required 5 Years)
- Monitoring and maintaining systems that run Windows 10 (Required 2 Years)
- Configuring backup and recovery options (Required 5 Years)
- Configuring hardware and applications (Required 5 Years)
- Configuring access to resources (Required 5 Years)
- Configuring mobile computing (Required 5 Years)
- Configuring network connectivity (Required 5 Years)
- Resolving computer problems (Required 5 Years)
- Workstation testing and security updates (Required 5 Years)
- Application packaging (Required 2 Years)
- Imaging and software management (Required 2 Years)
- Licence management (Required 2 Years)
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”